DAY 1 :MARRAKECH/OUARZAZATE
- - Departure from Palm plaza hotel Marrakech in the morning 9.00 to Ouarzazate across the High Atlas mountain.
- - Stop over at Tizi Ntichka a2260 meters high mountain pass.
- - Lunch and Visit of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah (UNESCO Heritage Site ).
- (a Kasbah is a fortress, a specific presaharian traditional architecture . )
- - In Ouarzazate visit of Kasbah Taourirte (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- - Dinner and night at the hotel
DAY 2: OUARZAZATE / TINEGHIR /ERFOUD / MERZOUGA
- - Departure in the morning 9.00 from Ouarzazate toTinghir through Skoura an oasis.
- - Stopover at Dades
- - Lunch in the Valley of Roses at Kelaa Mgouna.
- - Visit of Todra Gorge an impressive high cliff lined couloir.
- - Stopover at Erfoud via the town of Tinejdad and the Ksar (palace )of Touroug
- - Arrival at Merzouga, known for its magnificent huge sand dunes
- - Dinner and night at the bivouac (Berber tents).
- - (Possibility to behold the sunrise or the sunset on the dunes of Merzouga depending on the weather conditions)
DAY 3: MERZOUGA/TAZZARINE/OUARZAZATE
- - Departure in the morning 9.00 Back to Ouarzazate via Tazzarine. Discovery of the presaharian area of Tafilalt and its huge palm grove.
- - Lunch and then en route to Ouarzazate
- - Dinner and night at the hotel.
DAY 4: OURZAZATE/MARRAKECH
- - Departure in the morning 9.00 return back to Marrakech through the road to Telouet .
- - Lunch at Teleouet Kasbah visit of the old historic house of the late pacha Glaoui.
- - Continuation via the Tizi Ntichka mountain pass and to Marrakesh
- - Back to Marrakesh
- - Dinner and night at the hotel not included
Minimum 20 persons with 5persons in a tourist vehicle car
The price includes:
- - Transportation in SUV
- - Accommodation in standard double room in 4 stars hotel ( according to local standards)
- - Full board (drinks not included )
- - English speaking guides and local guides when necessary
The price doesn’t include:
- - The usual tips
- - Any extra personal spending
- - Any other service not mentioned in the programme